Monday, August 16, 2010

Lagerfeld's Photo show to Open in Paris

An exhibition of photographs of Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld boss opens in Paris in September in time for Fashion Week in the city.
The show at the European House of Photography in the historical heart of Paris, with a mix of fashion photos, portraits, landscapes, architectural images and personal photographs, including some of its long muse Claudia Schiffer. Lagerfeld, Chanel, all advertising campaigns, shoots himself, has published several books about his photographs and his own imprint on the art book publishing and bookshop in Paris called 7L.

"What I admire most is that photographers have gone to seed with a single image," says the designer of La Parisienne. "An image - I opt this word to the image of words - entered the memory of the civilized world. Today, the image is part of my life. Which almost the circle of my professional life and art. I look at the world of fashion in the eye of the camera. This gives my work a detachment of the essential foundation that helps more than it would have suspected. ”
The exhibition will open from September 10, October 1915.

No comments:

Post a Comment